With this data privacy statement, we would like to inform you about the nature, extent and purpose of the processing of personal data on our website. Personal data is any data that has a personal relationship with you, eg. Name, address, e-mail address or user behavior.
Who is responsible for the data processing with us
Responsible for the data processing is:
Herrmann CNC turning technology GmbH
Josef-Neumeier-Str. 1 a
We make use of our online presence of an Internet service provider on whose server the website is stored (hosting) and makes our site available on the Internet. Here, the Internet service provider processes on our behalf contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, inventory data as well as meta and communication data. Legal basis: Legal basis for the processing described above is our legitimate interest in an efficient and secure provision of our online offer, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR i. V. m. Art. 28 GDPR (order processing contract).
If you only use our website for information purposes, our Internet service provider will only collect personal data that the browser you use transmits to its server. This is the following data:
• IP address
• the date and time of access to our website
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Access status (HTTP status)
• the transferred amount of data
• the Internet service provider of the accessing system
• the type of browser you are using and its version
• the operating system you are using
• the website from which you may have come to our website
• the pages or subpages that you visit on our website.
The aforementioned data are stored as log files on the servers of our Internet service provider. This is necessary in order to be able to display the website on the device you are using, as well as to ensure stability and security. For the above purposes, we have a legitimate interest in data processing. Legal basis: The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Duration: The above data for the provision of our website will be stored for a period of 7 days and then deleted. Prevention: Since the processing of the above data is absolutely necessary for the provision of our Internet presence, there is no right of objection.
The cookies are used to make our website more user-friendly. Some elements of our website require that the calling browser be identified even after a page break. In particular, these cookies may contain information about language settings or log-in information.
For the above purposes, we have a legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Message validity / cancellation
We delete or block your personal data as soon as the purpose of the storage is achieved or deleted. Any further storage will only take place if this is abandoned by national or European regulations. A blocking or deletion of the data takes place in this case then, if the storage period prescribed in the respective regulations expires, unless we need your data for the fulfillment of a contract concluded between us or if this is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims ,
Contact details via e-mail, social media or telephone
If you contact us by e-mail, social media or telephone and provide us with personal information such as your name, telephone number or e-mail address or other information about yourself, this information will be used to process your inquiry stored and processed by our company. This data is used exclusively to correspond with you. A transfer of your data to third parties is not. Legal basis: If you submit your request in the context of contractual or pre-contractual relations with us, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. b. GDPR. The legal basis for the other requests is Art. 6 (1) lit. f. Deletion: The personal data collected by us will be deleted if they are no longer required. We check the requirement every 2 years. You can also revoke the data processing at any time.
Dealing with your data in the application process
If you apply to us, we will process the personal data you submit to us in the application process. If you send the data by e-mail or via a contact form of our online presence, the processing is done electronically. If, after the application process, you conclude a contract of employment, we store your data for the purpose of carrying out the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. Purpose: The purpose is to process the application process. Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purpose described above is Article 6 (1) lit. b GDPR. Deletion: If it does not come to the conclusion of an employment contract, your data will be deleted after completion of the application process or at the latest 2 months after its completion. This does not apply insofar as statutory provisions preclude the deletion or further storage of your data is necessary for the purpose of providing evidence, for example in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG). The application process is considered completed when the cancellation is sent to you. Prevention: You also have the right at any time to withdraw your application or to request the deletion of your personal data.
Your rights as a user of our online presence according to the GDPR
• Right to information: According to Art. 15 GDPR, you can request a confirmation as to whether and which personal data we process from you. In addition, you may provide us free of charge with information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition , the existence of a right of appeal and the origin of their data, if they were not collected from us. You also have the right to know whether your personal data has been transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. If so, you have the right to obtain information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer.
• Right to correction: According to Art. 16 GDPR, you may request the correction of incorrect or complete incomplete personal data stored with us and you.
• Right to cancellation: According to Art. 17 GDPR you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, as far as we do not need their processing for the following purposes:
o to fulfill a legal obligation,
o to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
o exercising the right to freedom of expression and information; or
o for the reasons of public interest referred to in Article 17 (3) (c) and (d) of the GDPR.
Right to restriction: According to Art. 18 GDPR you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if:
o the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal data,
o the processing of your data is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and instead demand the restriction of the use of the data,
o We no longer need your personal information for processing purposes, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights
o You have objected to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, but it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons that justified us despite your objection to further processing outweigh your rights.
• Right to information: If you have asserted the right of rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing to us, we are obliged to all the recipients to whom you have disclosed your personal data, the requested correction or deletion of the data, or notify their limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed by us about these recipients.
• Right to Data Portability: According to Art. 20 GDPR, you may request that we obtain the personal data relating to you which you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge.
• Right of appeal: According to Art. 77 GDPR you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. For this you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, your workplace or our company headquarters.
According to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time to us. The revocation you have declared does not alter the legality of the processing of your personal data until the revocation.
right of objection
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of the personal data concerning you, which is based on a balance of interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR), for reasons that arise from your particular situation. This is especially the case if the data processing is not required to fulfill a contract. If you exercise your right of objection, we ask you to explain the reasons. We will then no longer process your personal data, unless we can prove to you that compelling legitimate reasons for data processing outweigh your interests and rights.
Regardless of the above, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
You should address your objection to the above-mentioned contact address of the responsible person.
We use features on this site from YouTube, a service of YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube, LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
Scope: The use of Youtube allows us to embed various videos and clips that are made available on the Internet platform www.youtube.de. After a page or subpage of our website is called up on which such embedding has taken place, the Internet browser you use will cause video components of the respective embedded video or clip to be downloaded. During your visit to our website and its subpages, both Youtube and Google will be notified of the page or subpage you have accessed by sending your IP address to Google’s external servers in the United States. This information is provided regardless of whether the video or clip you are watching is actually viewed or clicked, or you are logged in to your Youtube or Google Account. Google is a participant in the Privacy Shield Agreement and is certified to European standards for data processing. This information will be collected and assigned to your Google Account if you are logged in when you visit it.
Purpose: The use of the Youtube components on our website is intended to provide you videos and clips of the website www.youtube.de on our website for the purpose of viewing and interacting. Youtube’s data processing is for the purposes of advertising, market research, website design and providing on-demand advertising. Legal basis: The legal basis for the above-mentioned use of the data is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
Prevention: You can prevent the data transfer at any time by logging out of your Youtube account, or by opting out of the log out button https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated after logging into your Google Account an opt-out cookie put.
Domicile within the EU: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
We also apply state-of-the-art technical and organizational security measures to comply with data protection laws and to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties.
Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection explanation
This data privacy statement is currently valid as of June 2018. Due to changes in legal or regulatory requirements, it may be necessary to adapt this data privacy statement.
This data privacy statement has been created with the help of the SOS Recht Data Privacy Statement Generator. SOS Recht is an offer of MMR Müller Müller Rößner Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft based in Berlin.